Translate

terça-feira, 16 de outubro de 2012

Impressões sobre o projeto - Turkey

Sevda - Turkey

«This is my second experience in Comenius Projects. I worked as a contact person in another project ,which belonged to a Kindergarden, in 2010. But, in that project everything was easier for me since the teachers of Kindergarden were organizing and preparing all activities .So I was just helping them about translation and providing communication among partners. It was a great luck and opportunity for me to be involved in that project, because after that project, I decided to apply for my own school .Not only at the application stage, but also at the time of hosting our partners and implemantation of activities, the experiences I got and observations I made during mobilities of the first project helped me a lot. I could explain the aims of this kind of projects to my colleagues in my school and details about what to do, how to do, when to do and why to do. Morover, I could have a chance to find  two  partners of our project by way of this first project.

Sevda özdemir
As Turkish team, we are 8 people, 2 management staff and 6 teachers  from different fields-.I take part as a contact person and coordinator of my team. I follow the work programme and remind my head teacher the time, the content of activities and he distrubutes the task for each activity. I share the information I get from our partners, leads the project meetings at our institution and help my colleagues whenever or wherever they need me.
We are not faced with big problems during implemantation of our project. As I mentioned above, we are in different fields and each teacher is responsible for the activities which belong to her field and the rest of the team helps her. It sometimes become difficult to do the tasks on time since our school is the biggest one in our town, so we are charged  in many extra activities. This causes us to delay some activities for a few days.
I normally spend 1 hour for project every day, but 2 weeks before the mobilities and on the busy days of activities, it becomes 3-4 hours a day. I generally stay at school after my classes and sometimes work at home at night.

The first meeting was held in Turkey and it was a pleasure for us to host the representatives of participating institutions. Imagine!!!!!!25 people who have never met before, from 5 different European countries came together. It was a wonderful feeling to host them, try to know them closer, to see them get on well with eachothers. To tell the truth, I was very excited and little bit anxious about failing to satisfy our partners  on the first day of the meeting. To explain oneself is difficult, but it becomes more complex and difficult when you express yourself in another language. Morover, different countries does not only mean different languages, it also means different cultures. I was anxious to do something rude unconsciously or to say something wrong. After the first day, everything was better. Everybody was warm, smiling and very kind. We were very glad to present different aspects of our country and our people. We could have a chance to correct some false information that people used to have about our structure and life styles. -I hope we managed :)-


In my oppinion, the strongest side of the projects of LLP is to remind us that although many differences in many aspects as language, culture, socio-economic structure, all people in the world can get on well with eachother as far as they respect all these differences, break down the prejudices, prioritise humanity and try to meet  at this common ground. Thanks to European Commision and each NA to give us a chance to remember and remind our students what our priority should be in life
Finally, It is a team work and the success of the project depends on the team spirit. I feel very lucky myself , because all participants of this project is full of this spirit and trying to do their best. First and for most, we are not only a big team from 5 different countries, we are just like a big European Family.»

Veja algumas das imagens do primeiro encontro na nossa publicação e aqui.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário